Mergers, acquisitions, expatriation, negotiations and transnational management are just some of the aspects of the trend towards globalisation, and many businesses are having to deal with issues relating to interculturality. You cannot simply transpose your own business culture in another country, so Amaia will help you acquire the key information you need to run your business successfully in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, the United States, Russia, India, Asian countries, Brazil and so on.
Our intercultural training will help you:
- support the internationalisation of your team
- optimise cross-border negotiations
- communicate with your international contacts
- build valuable relations by understanding the etiquette of your clients, suppliers and business partners
Our intercultural training sessions are structured to reflect your needs and can be targeted across several entities or within one company.
Aims of our intercultural training
- Immerse participants in a different culture to understand its customs, conventions and subtleties
- Evaluate different perceptions to avoid misunderstandings and prevent ambiguity
- Increase your ability to adapt
- Build trusting relations that will benefit your business
- Maximise your chances of a successful outcome to negotiations
- Put in place a model team and optimise management
- Help expatriates and their families adapt to new cultural surroundings
- Case studies and role-play in realistic situations
- Individually-tailored training programmes
- Optional individual post-training support
For more information on the content of our intercultural training, please contact us. One of our project managers will get back to you as soon as possible.